After meeting a spritely wind-girl he names Fuuko, Nobita and the gang blow into a strange land where storm people target Fuuko for her secret powers.
One day, Nobita runs into a creature-like ball of wind, which came from a faraway land, but blew into their neighbourhood following the recent typhoon that went through the area. Nobita names it Fuuko. Eventually, he, Doraemon and their friends take it to a vast countryside through the Anywhere Door. There, they learn about the Wind and Storm Villages, and Fuuko’s real identity. Soon, Nobita and his friends have to protect Fuuko from the Storm Village and a now-possessed Nobuo, who is being controlled by the spirit of the Storm Village’s former leader.
Nobita meets the Typhoon Girl, and nicknames her Fu-ko. Together with Doraemon, he takes her through the Dokodemo Door and across an endless plain until they finally reach a strange village. Here, the inhabitants have the power to control the wind. And it also here that a war breaks out between the good People of the Wind and the evil Storm Tribe. Suneo seems his same old self, but then something happens…
- Free-Size Toy Camera
- Anything Analyzer
- Universe Encyclopedia (Movie only)
- Anywhere Door
- Dora in Kite
- Upwards Airflow Mat (Movie only)
- Translation Tool
- Convenience Purse (Movie only)
- Typhoon Straw (Movie only, Air Glove in Manga instead)
- Festival Fan (mistaken for the Wind God's Fan) (Movie only)
- Air Bat (Manga only)
- Flashbang (Movie only)
- Spooky Box
- Air Cannon
- Big Light
- This is the first Doraemon feature film to use digital ink and paint.
- Slogan: "Doraemon on the wind, begins."