- The chat is a fun area where users can interact, share, and just chat. See Help:Chat for more information.
- Do not enforce the rules on the chat. This is commonly referred to as "mini-modding". Staff members of the wiki are appointed for this reason.
- If you a feel a user who is breaking rules is going unnoticed, please notify the chat moderator or an administrator.
- If no moderators or administrators are present within the chatroom, please leave a message on an active Chat Moderator's or Administrator's message wall with proper evidence, preferably a screenshot, of the rule breaking. Do NOT take it upon yourself to take the matter into your own hands.
- Private Messaging is mostly a rule-free zone. However, if you are found to be harassing and/or sending NSFW content without consent from the other user with evidence from them, creates grounds for a ban or block.
- Linking to any unsafe websites will result in a minimum two week ban. We wish to keep our users' computers safe.
- Linking to jump-scares will result in an immediate one day ban. Repeat offenses can increase the length of the ban.
- If an administrator or moderator feels a user is purposefully trying to disrupt the chat, troll upset other users, they may issue a warning which, if ignored, can be followed by a kick and, if still ignored, a ban.
- Linking to other wiki chats in main chat is prohibited. This is to prevent cross-wiki attacks.
- You must be 13 years or older to enter the chat. If you are underage, moderators are obligated to give you a permanent ban and/or report you to Wikia Staff for being underage and violating the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Minor swear words (such as hell, damn, ass, piss, bastard, etc) are allowed when not directed at another user. Excessive usage or usage of these or usage of stronger swear words such as the F-Bomb or S-Bomb will result in a no-warning kick followed by a ban. Please refer to the Rules and Regulations.
- Abbreviations of swear words (such as wt*, st*u, lm*ao, etc), certain swear substitutes, and censored swear words are all treated as though the full word as been said.
- Not safe for work (NSFW) content is not permitted to be discussed of or linked to in the main chat. If you are unsure if what you are about to link is NSFW or not, please consult a staff member via PM to make sure it's safe.
- Be courteous. While it is suggested you avoid topics that make others uncomfortable (politics, religion, mortality, ect), if you do discuss these topics, please do so in a polite and respectful manner. If staff members or other users request that you stop discussing such topics, it's highly suggested you cease or take it to PM.
You are subject to being kicked or even banned if you ignore these warnings.
Chat moderator moderates the chatroom. To aid them, they have the ability to kick and ban users from the chat. Please consult to them if you have anything to report.