The Honekawas' Residence is a house owned by Mr.Honekawa, Mrs.Honekawa and their son, Suneo. The house is notable as it's the largest house in the neighborhood and has a very large garden along with a pond and garage, along with a laser security system. It appears to be very luxurious. In the episode Winning Back Shiizuka-chan (part 2) when Nobita comes to Suneo and asks him for work, Suneo says that his house is too large for one to clean.
This house is extremely difficult to navigate. Suneo claims that this house has so many rooms, he can't even remember all of them. Nobita claims that finding a bathroom in the house is "like walking through a maze". Many rooms have been seen, but it is not certain how many.
The house contains;
- Suneo's room
- Mr. Honekawa and Mrs. Honekawa's room
- Living Room
- Karaoke Room
- Mrs. Honekawa's clothes room
- Mr. Honekawa's trophy and medal room
- In the 1979 anime the house has a flat reddish vermilion roof, but in the 2005 anime the roof is triangular and purple in color.
- In 1973 anime, the house only had one gate and it was not blue like in the 1979 anime.
- Suneo often uses his backyard for racing his cars and getting up to mischief.