|Career:||Leader of the Space Pirates|
|Special:||Turns someone into stone|
|Interests:||Being powerful, Destroying Pokkuru Planet, Minerals in Almas|
|Skin color:||Dark Blue|
|Friends:||Meba, Hyde, Ogon|
|First appeared:||Nobita's Space Heroes|
|Japanese seiyū:||Ichimura Masachika|
- This article is for the character in the 2015 movie.
- Don't confuse this character with Ikarus in the 2001 movie.
Ikaros (イカロス Ikarosu) was one of the main antagonists in Nobita's Space Heroes.
In the manga version, due to being in more complete and powerful form than in the movie, Ikaros showed clear distain toward Nobita due to his supposed lack of superpower. However, he's shocked as he witnessed Nobita's true strength: Infinite Willpower; which allowed the latter to break through his crystalization power.
Comparison between Manga and Movie
- Although having identical Jar Form with the movie's, the manga version of Ikaros is shown to be demonic than the jell-like form in the anime.
- Ikaros fought all members the gang and Aaron in the manga, unlike the movie which he only fought Nobita.
- Ikaros' antagonism toward Nobita is given more depth.
- In some commercials or other things to promote the 2015 movie, Ikaros always appears as a silhouette, possibly for not to spoil some parts of the movie.
- The word イカ (Ika) from イカロス (Ikarosu) is meaning Squid. His name is also played on the mythological Icarus due to him wanting "to fly". In addition, his death in the manga was due to being burnt to crisp by Almas Star (whose name is played on Japanese Sun Goddess Amaterasu).