|Habitat:||21st Century (Present)
20th Century (Past)
|Talent(s):||Eating Dorayaki or Other Food|
|Personality:||Silly, Helpful, Friendly|
|Skin color:||Red,Green,Yellow etc.|
|Japanese seiyū:||Chie Kitagawa (Mini-Dora SOS)|
Rei Sakuma (1979 series)
Tomato Akai (2005 series)
Mini-Doras are one of Doraemon's gadgets. They are mini versions of Doraemon, each with a different color. They can think and feel themselves and communicate with Doraemon through the "minidora" language. They also act as helpers for all sort of tasks such as repairing the internal mechanism of Doraemon, as well as the ability to use gadgets, but not knowing what they're useful for. They are voiced by Sakuma Rei in the 1979 anime, and by Tomato Akai in the 2005 anime. They are voiced by Cristina Valenzuela in the U.S. English dub of the 2005 anime.
- Mini-Doras are made because to celebrate Doraemon's assistance to Time Patrol in capture of very sneaky Time Travelling Bandit. Therefore, the Headmaster of Robots School, Principal Teraodai, created Mini-Doras exactly like Doraemon, who already lost his ear due to eaten by a robotic Mouse Editor.
- In the Hindi dub they are voiced by Sonal Kaushal, the same voice actor as Doraemon.
- In the Turkish version, a few of them can talk and they have much more deep voices.
- As seen in the movie Doraemon: Nobita's Secret Gadget Museum, Mini-Doras are actually fruits of a plant-like machine.
- A red Mini-Dora is a main character in the movie Mini-Dora SOS!!
- In the DS game Nobita to Midori no Kyojinhei, a red Mini-Dora is the instructor to the game.
- It is unknown why they do not have ears like most of the cat-model robots. It's possible that Doraemon's losing his ears somehow caused the Mini-Doras to lose theirs as well.
- Mini-Doras are a small version of Doraemon.
- In The Doraemons, because Dorarinho doesn't have any type of 4D Pocket, he used mini-doras to pick gadgets.
- In The Doraemons, Dorarinho's Mini-doras have ears.