|Birthdate:||8 May (Taurus)|
|Family & friends|
|Parents:||Ms. Minamoto (mother) |
Yoshio Minamoto (father)
|Talent & personality|
|Japanese Seiyū:||Masako Ebisu (1973)|
|Vietnamese cast:||Ngọc Châu|
Shizuka Minamoto (源 静香), born 8 May 2001, is one of the main characters in the series, being the main female character.
Shizuka-chan (静香ちゃん) is a smart, kind, and pretty neighborhood girl. She is just unlike Nobita: being quick and very good at studying.
Shizuka takes baths several times a day due to it being her passion.
Shizuka is very kind. She cares for weaker people and neglected dolls. She wishes to be a nurse, or an airhostess when she grows up. The jobs all reflect her kind nature.
She is also known for taking piano lessons so she can refuse to hang out with Nobita. Her true passions are sweet potatoes and the violin, in which her playing is as atrocious as Gian's singing.
Shizuka has a split personality. There are scenes that show her sleeping and eating at the same time, stealing her mom's lipstick for her to play with, and slipping over a banana peel.
- Nobita - She likes Nobita more than any of her friends, but she gets angry when he looks at her bathing.
- Gian - Shizuka and Gian are friends, but Shizuka gets worried when Gian invites her to his music concerts along with her other friends.
- Suneo - Suneo and Shizuka are very good friends. He invites Shizuka, Nobita, Gian, and sometimes Doraemon to his house and tries to ask them to come with him at trip (in which Nobita rarely gets a chance to come with them).
- Doraemon - Shizuka often invites Doraemon and Nobita to taste the cakes and cookies she made, which taste very good. Sometimes she ask Doraemon to borrow his gadgets, which he happily agrees to do so.
- Whenever she is described or dresses up as a bird, she is always a swan, which represents her beauty.
- She likes Nobita, and he likes her too.